For those who are searching for an excellent family tent, the Wenzel Klondike 8-Person Tent is an option that should not be missed. Among other things, ease of assembly and taking down gives it a plus.
With a base size of 6 feet x 11 feet and a center height of 78 inches, the Wenzel Klondike 8-Person Tent can prove to be an excellent pick. The spacious interior of the tent, coupled by other exceptional features, can provide you with sufficient reason to have it considered above other choices that are available in the market today. As it can sleep up to 8 people when used in full capacity, you never have to be worried when camping as a big group. To know more about this tent, keep on reading and by the time that you are finished, you can easily decide whether to have it purchased or look for other alternatives.
Wenzel Klondike 8-Person Tent Features
Welded Polyethylene Floor
The floor of this tent is made with the use of high-quality polyethylene fabric. The floor also utilizes welding technology, making sure that it is sealed to prevent the water from penetrating.
Patent-Pending Power Corners
This technology has been developed exclusively by the manufacturer to potentially give their tent an edge above others within the competition. With this innovative feature, the tent enjoys better stability, especially when camping in windy conditions.
This is a deviation from the usual aluminum frames used in other camping tents. Such material can also prove to be commendable when it comes to weight and durability.
The Wenzel Klondike 8-Person Tent offers versatility as it can be used for three different seasons: autumn, summer, and spring.
10-year Manufacturer Warranty
This is one with the most extensive warranties amongst the camping tents in the market. Such warranty demonstrates the commitment of the manufacturer with regards to the quality of their product.
- Spacious Interior: This 8 person tent is roomy, providing you with sufficient space, but only if the maximum capacity is not reached. It has a total area of 98 square feet.
- Added Screen Room: To provide more space, it also has an integrated screen room, which measures 60 square feet. This can be used as a storage area for your camping gears. It is like having a patio in a house.
- Small Packaging: For a tent that is meant to fit 8 people, the packaging is pretty minimal, which offers excellent portability. You do not have to be burdened with the need to bring a bulky and heavy tent.
- Easy to Setup: It is such a struggle to pitch a tent if you have not assembled one before. With the Wenzel Klondike 8-Person Tent, however, such is not the case. It is designed with the needs of users in mind. Setting it up and having it taken down will require minimal effort on your part, especially with practice.
- Full Mesh Roof: You have the option to make the roof full mesh. This is perfect for star gazing on a night where the sky is clear. Additionally, the mesh roof also allows sufficient airflow, providing ventilation that is essential for your comfort.
- Sturdy Construction: Because the tent is made from lightweight fabric, some might think that it won’t fare well when it comes to durability. Based on some reviews, however, it is evident that it can withstand many years of use, making it able to provide the best value for money.
- Could Not Realistically Sleep 8 People: While it is marketed to be an 8-person tent, one of the drawbacks is that the floor space can be limited when it is used in its maximum capacity. You will not have enough space for your camping gear and you will be cramped, and hence, sacrificing comfort. For best camping experience, limit its use for four to six people.
- Seam Sealing Maybe Required: If you want added weather protection, you might want to consider having it seam-sealed. This is not actually necessary, but some users noted that this is better to make sure that water will be kept out when it is raining.
- No Electrical Access Port: There is no built-in electrical port that can be used for connecting your gadgets to a power source that is located outside of the tent.
For those who are searching for an excellent family tent, the Wenzel Klondike 8-Person Tent is an option that should not be missed. Among other things, ease of assembly and taking down gives it a plus. More so, it also performs well when it comes to durability as it is made with thick fabric and sturdy poles. The tent also comes with a screened room, which provides an additional floor area. It can also be used for extra storage space. Nonetheless, for best experience, it is recommended to not maximize its 8-person capacity as such can possibly result into having cramped space. Also, seam sealing might also be considered for better weather-proofing.