Are you looking for a great inflatable kayak, which comes with everything you need to get started? There are many on the market, but some of them might not be worth their cost. How about the Rave Sea Rebel Inflatable Kayak? Is this one of the best on the market or is it nothing more than a dud? Below, you will be able to learn the truth about this kayak!
The Rave Sports Sea Rebel Inflatable Kayak is a very cool kayak, which is fairly affordable. It is designed for solo kayaking and is manufactured with very durable material, which can provide you with more peace of mind. The product has been praised with mostly favorable reviews, which should provide the consumer with more reassurance when making their decision. The very bright, yellow color scheme will help keep you visible, while paddling on the water.
Rave Sea Rebel Inflatable Kayak Specifications
In order to get a better understanding of this Inflatable Kayak and to find out, whether or not it is right for you, you should take the time to explore the item’s specifications and dimensions. For your convenience, you will find these listed below.
- When inflated, it measures in at 103” by 35” by 8”
- Equipped with a heavy duty nylon cover
- The bottom is made from PVC Tarpaulin
- Weighs 22 pounds
- Has 4 foam filled handles
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Maximum weight limitation of 200 pounds
The Rave Sports Sea Rebel Kayak might be a tiny bit more expensive, but this price hike is more than justified. Below, you will be able to find the enormous benefits of this particular product.
- Very easy to setup, inflate and begin using
- 200 pound limit should be sufficient for most kayakers
- Delivers a great, exciting experience
- Effortless to condense, transport and store
- Perfect for calm waters
- Great for the overall price
When it comes down to it, the pros associated with this kayak certainly outweigh the cons. Of course, you should still acknowledge them, if you’re interested in making this purchase. Below, you will find the kayak’s cons.
- Not suitable for rough waters
- Included paddle is a little too small
- Included pump could be much better
At the end of the day, the Rave Sports Sea Rebel Kayak is absolutely wonderful for most kayakers. Although it doesn’t work great for rough waters, it works perfectly for calmer waters! If you’re looking for a great solo kayak, this one is well worth exploring further! Be sure to check it out immediately!